Saturday 19 October 2019

So... I know

Hey there.  I have come again🤧 I have really been unfaithful in my writing but I'm back.  So I have
resumed school yaaay right?  Not exactly . Especially when you have to leave home around 4am to make it in time for class. So not yaay worthy.
 I ought to bombard y'all with urmmm back to school photos? Anyways the truth is 😲I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POSE ,AT ALL.  And the eye bags?  Don't get me started . It's horrifying .Don't believe me?  You'll soon be a believer .
So school has resumed and it's fun to an extent , school is never fun with assignments and tests  . I believe I am speaking for the entire universe 😚 . It's been the third week, lectures aren't so serious but we already have assignments ,no thanks to EED 31 something . What? You really can't blame me , we only had his course once.  😑
Now back to my not knowing how to pose 😣 brace yourself the images you're about to see are disturbing , viewers discretion is advised

 I told you I totally suck at posing . The girl in the first picture , in case you haven't noticed I'm the one in the knitted sweater . So the girl in the white shirt is Lydia 😍 , the one in the black top is Tope 😘 these girls eh🤤  
Okay enough , enough I told you I don't know how to pose 
"Why is there a video?" 
Well this particular blog post is for an assignment . I told you assignments have already started rolling in 😖 . Lydia did my make up , Dairo helped me out with the video . P.s I need all the fatty foods in the universe I have lost weight . Love you , well that's if y'all have... Okay never mind. And I definitely need advice on posing. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol... School is so hectic nd i cant wait to be done

    ReplyDelete

Adios.... Maureen

The thunder storm disturbed the serene thursday night that she had planned to rest mentally. She tossed and turned but the rumblings of the ...