Sunday 22 September 2019

Good girl? You're going to hell


" All the good girls go to hell cuz even God herself has enemies " okay this is one of the lines that has sparked conversations and rather strong opinions of 17 year old pop sensation ,Billie Ellish .

Although I love Billie , yea I said it , I love her * how can you love someone so weird?  Strange? * well she has this .... C'mon I ain't telling you...  Not without a fee. Ehen though I am tempted to write about her,  I wouldn't , not today . Today I'm talking about
good girls
going to hell , below are a couple of setences that can express your disgust , be my guest , use one or two or all of themπŸ˜–
" what the fuck is this one saying Bayi? " πŸ™„
or if you don't like to cuss "what nonsense is this? "
And for my overly spiritual people 😏 "this is a lie from the pit of hell,  *cue : a look of disgust and the curled up fist *trying to persuade all our daughters to rebel, I cover my daughters and all young girls with the blood of Jesus,fire , fire Amen Amen"
 "Ahan this one is purely stupid , how can you say good girls go to hell? " this is for the nice people  . Now let's go on people,  yea all the GOOD GIRLS DO GO TO HELL
! I'm not alright abi? Me sef I know . Okay before I am nailed to the cross can I say my last wordsπŸ˜–
*unrolls  six foot long scroll *
Dear ones , that is of I am qualified to refer to you as a dear one,  a couple years, weeks ago I would have palmed really hard anyone who uttered the same words that in a few  minutes would bring me to my end  . Good girls bloody run the world!  So why should they go to hell? Perherps the bad girls are just jealous and this is a ploy to make good girl feel insecure.  Maybe , Maybe not . A good girl by the definition of the society is one who is obedient , quiet,  seen not heard,  happy to stay in the kitchen, wraps most of if not most of her body,  has her eyes lowered,  smiles all the time , spends her life making everyone happy , doesn't cheat,  isn't ambitious , isn't fashion forward,  doesn't dream, has a family , ever submissive to her husband , always has her ears opened,  isn't sexually active till she's married and let's not forget she doesn't talk about her feelings because it's weak,  sissy , she's calm when her husband cheats on her because he'll always come back to her,  he'd never stay with the other lady and oh good girls don't talk about sex or the vagina . she's perfect , never with a temper tantrum , doesn't request sex okay Society... Okay since its the death of me  I won't hold back anything , society's definition of a good girl is crap , the above described girl is not real.
I know there are still women who insist on the absence sexual relations till marriage,  we have movements that insist on abstinence , oh and there's a world virginity day .  Some of us are more outspoken than others,  more power driven,  more fashion forward , more sexual , more daring,  more feminine , more chatty ,more original . A good thing is something that achieves the purpose for which it created , same can be said for the Girls  and by Girl I'm talking about everything female , trans or not . Good girls are the ones that explore all aspects of themselves , who give themselves voice , who aren't afraid to speak their mind,  who have outbursts , who talk about their feelings , who are not afraid to laugh,  to cry or to be ambitious , fashionable , good girls aren't afraid to bring up sexuality, they aren't afraid to utter the word vagina , good girls are the ones that allow their spirits run free and happy , good girls  speak their mind, good girls are not afraid to say they do not know how to cook,  they're not afraid to say they don't like cooking πŸ€“, they're not afraid to sing out loud,  good girls aren't afraid to put themselves first , good girls make happiness their priority, good girls have a mind of their own and don't depend on their partners for everything .Good girls don't owe everyone a smile and certainly don't like to be called angel( hello ari ,Miley and Lana) 🀣Good girls exist in every female . Good girls frown at catcalling  .Good girls aren't afraid of not smiling everytime . Good girls aren't afraid to put up a fight. Good girls aren't afraid to  love make up or extensions or bright colours. Good girls aren't afraid of wanting a great financial life .I know,  I know,  My definition of good girls isn't welcomed , in fact my definition of a good girl is the devil's outright servant. Good girls know that they're aren't always going to be welcomed
 *tell me something I don't know *  Even the society's "good girl" is constantly under fire because she has to be careful not to ruin her reputation  . I believe now you know that this particular good girl is going to hell for having a mind of her own,  at least I'll be remembered for something other than being a pretty face . I'm a good girl and I'm going to hell . P.s tell me if the above expressions expressed your anger and if you want to know why I love Billie Ellish Dm me,  leave your email let's discuss the price😏

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Deep and thought provoking....
    Now I gotta think about this all day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🀣 thanks for taking time out to read this

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful...
    However personal

    ReplyDelete
  3. The narrative is changing; girls are getting rebranded. And they are doing it right this time around. This was an enjoyable piece. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete

Adios.... Maureen

The thunder storm disturbed the serene thursday night that she had planned to rest mentally. She tossed and turned but the rumblings of the ...