Sunday 8 August 2021

Second star..... right

 Starry skies, clear night, a bit of glitter here and the journey to an amazing land begins.  See let me confess


Photo credit: Pinterest

I did try to find a fairy. I mean from my previous posts you can deduce that all things magical stir something on my inside. ( Omo , the Peter Pan CD suffered in my hand sha 🤧) Something "cute " . Well,  like Wendy , John and Michael I decided I was going to go on a journey to the bestest place ever , 
Photo credit: Pinterest

*(my dear I know the word bestest doesn't exist,  but let me use it ngwanu 😑) *

Yes, bestest place ever,  Never land!  Or in my case, a place where I'd never have to depend on God. 

*  Welp don't roll your eyes at me the son or daughter that has always been at home * 

Either way,  I was very much elated to begin and master the works of never land. As you know, I hardly take pictures of myself so manage this one that mirrors my excitement


       Photo credit :Pinterest

Like Wendy,  John and Michael , I did see My equivalents of red Indians,  Tiger lily, fairies and oohhh mermaids I mean it was amazing till well,  I met hook.  The dreaded one handed , terrible hook wielding fiend and Ogaaaa! It wasn't cute at all,  never land no longer made sense. 

        Photo credit :Pinterest

I wanted to go home,  I really did but I was scared, really I was. I mean,  what if the father had forgotten me?  How would I survive that?  Countless thoughts ran through my head . 

"Why did I ever leave? "  "why in hell did I think never land was such a good idea? " I should tell you though those questions made me sick , I decided to stay. I mean,  I could still see mermaids , "what if Father doesn't remember me?  " Better to stay here than face Father not remembering me. 

So,  I did it. I really did it. I came home after everything . Most importantly I came home dirty,  tired and bruised.  I had tried to work it out on my own and well it didn't work otherwise I wouldn't be home would I?  

I had a lot of regret , anger,  Shame and hurt but hey,  I got pulled into a tight warm embrace , was gifted warm kisses on my forehead to sooth the  throbbing pain . Like Wendy and her siblings were welcomed home from their window by their parents , so was I ! The only difference is  mine  is way far from a work of imagination.  Father did run  all the way to meet me, I'm talking huge sprints man! Ego still whispers "you've ruined it all.  You never should have left , now look at all the time you wasted ''. I've gotta tell you , it's a good thing my Father has a loud voice that drowns ego's whispers .

I just want you to know that like the darlings , like me, like the prodigal son or kid as I like to call him,  you too can come home.  

PS , we'd throw a party when you get back. 

Emmm ,comman suggest mid night snack for me o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.... Maureen

The thunder storm disturbed the serene thursday night that she had planned to rest mentally. She tossed and turned but the rumblings of the ...