Tuesday 24 August 2021

Dear..... Signed me

  So I write on a strangely hot but rainy Tuesday night.  I'm

talking "sweat "kinda hot night While lying on my mom's bed listening to this Hindi song . Tadah yes,  I like hindi songs. 

It's August, a very eventful month in my house p.s happy birthday Dad,  Daniel  , Uche , Amanda and Yill . Again it's August and it's not definitely going as planned , I like to have my things right on time,  schedule but as most of us know God just has a way of tweaking the movie script such an improv Director.  

Cue in : *my uncompleted research work that wasn't supposed to go beyond two months but  is apparently taking longer that expected while  steadily drinking from my bank account* 😄

Note the laughter isn't 100 percent pure 




Photo credit :Pinterest

I'm really like that cute Pooh Bear , obviously it's not pooh,  neither is it piglet ,any Disney lover want to help me identify who's up there?  Don't worry I shall humbly relinquish my Disney character identification badge till I earn it again.  Either way I'm really like that .... (We are going with Pooh till someone states otherwise , clear? 😒 ) back to my" Either way "  , I've been watching icarly and as much as I said I would not watch it,  well I've been watching it especially the episode that discusses Carly's birthday curse . 

Let me just give you a quick rundown , Carly returned to Seattle,  started her webshow again only this time without Sam, she has a roomie, Freddie has a kid ( don't worry she's not his biological kid)  and oh yes he's been divorced twice ( a moment of silence please,  the Freddie Benson got married! ) either way 😒 . 


 photo credit : google 

In this episode Carly and Freddie get the letter they wrote to their future selves when they were twelve delivered by their high school principal. And welp they aren't exactly crushing life as their younger selves hoped so they decide to make changes while  art and sculptor master , Spencer plays a major role in ensuring it happens. Apparently , sometimes as Carly,Freddy  and my bank account have shown ,things don't always go as we've planned holding back on doing certain HEALTHY things till the time is right (PS,  don't fancy quote me). Freddy didn't play around,  Carly didn't face her birthday fear for a very long time and.... 🙄 . All I'm saying is sometimes,  plans don't exactly work and it might be tempting to curl up and believe everything is wrong with your life.  Ogbeni plan but in all things be flexible , sometimes you have to be ready to take a swig of the bravery juice and Carly it up.  

Moral lesson? God tweaks storylines a lot just said to warn all of us that like to have things set in stone,  Father's gonna shake it up and just maybe crush the stone to fine powder. I kinda need a shaking up in my account sha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios.... Maureen

The thunder storm disturbed the serene thursday night that she had planned to rest mentally. She tossed and turned but the rumblings of the ...